当前位置: 首页 > 新闻 > 信息荟萃
编号:11698503
“咱们这儿有这种药吗”
http://www.100md.com 2008年3月31日 《中国医药报》 2008.03.31
     店员:您好!请进。有什么需要的么?

    Shop assistant: How do you do! Come in please, can I help you?

    顾客:咱们这儿有这种药吗?

    Client: Do you have this medicine?

    店员:噢,是治疗胃肠疾病的,我看一下,这药有。

    Shop assistant: Oh, it's for gastric distress. Yes, here it is.

    顾客:太好了。最近这药挺难买的,不知为什么。对了,这药你们这里卖多少钱?

    Client: Wonderful. It's been difficult to find this medicine recently. How much is it?

    店员:15元一盒。

    Shop assistant: Fifteen yuan per dosage.

    顾客:还行,倒不贵。我为这病吃了很多药,真是没办法,不过,这种药我感觉还挺管事。

    Client: Not so expensive. You know, due to my illness, I have taken so much medicine, and this one is the most effective.

    店员:也有别的顾客这么说,看来只要对症,这药效果应该还不错。

    Shop assistant: Other customers also think so.

    顾客:对。我平时也吃一些别的药,和这种药能一起用吗?

    Client: Can I take it with other medicines?

    店员:提到这一点,您平时还真要注意。据我所知,解热镇痛类的药(如阿司匹林),消炎镇痛药(如芬必得、布洛芬),糖皮质激素(如可的松),抗生素(如红霉素),中药(如三黄片)等等,这些药对胃都有刺激,用时得慎重,注意用量和用药时间。

    Shop assistant: You had better be cautious about this. As I know, antipyretic analgesics such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory analgesics like ibuprofen, Glucocorticoids such as cortisone,antibiotics like erythromycin,and traditional Chinese medicines such as Sanhuang tablets all damage your stomach to a certain extent, so you must pay attention to the dosage and how often you take the medicine.

    顾客:对,我最近就吃了一些祛火药,感觉不太好受。真感谢你的提醒。

    Client: Certainly! I felt sick recently after taking some antifebrile. Thanks for reminding me about this.

    店员:没事,别客气。请在那边柜台交费。再见!

    Shop assistant: It's my pleasure! Please pay over at that counter.

    顾客:谢谢了,再见!

    Client: Thank you! Goodbye!, http://www.100md.com