当前位置: 首页 > 新闻 > 信息荟萃
编号:11697881
“您尽早上医院检查一下”
http://www.100md.com 2008年4月21日 《中国医药报》 2008.04.21
     店员:您好!请进。请问您需要什么?

    Shop assistant: Hello. Come in please! Can I help you?

    顾客:我想买这种药。

    Client:I need this.

    店员:请您跟我到6号台,您有处方吗?

    Shop assistant :Counter six please! Do you have the recipe?

    顾客:有,给您。这里标的是这种药的价格?

    Client:Here you are. Is this the price of the medicine?

    店员:是的。

    Shop assistant:ok.

    顾客:好象涨价了?

    Client:Has the price increased?

    店员:是的。因为这种药进货价比原来高了。

    Shop assistant: Yes, that's right.

    顾客:对了,我这么大年纪的人,视力一般不会大幅下降吧?

    Client:well, couldn't the eyesight of people as old as me drop obviously?

    店员:您感觉视力又下降了?

    Shop assistant:Have you felt that your eyesight has deteriorated?

    顾客:对。

    Client:Yes.

    店员:那您应该去医院检查一下。

    Shop assistant:You ought to see the doctor.

    顾客:我也没当回事,不过这两天更不舒服了。有可能是“青光眼”吗?

    Client:I didn't care it, but I feel much more uncomfortable these days, could it be glaucoma?

    店员:这个我说不好,但如果视力短时间内下降特明显,就要谨慎了。

    Shop assistant:I'm not sure, but you should be very careful if your eyesight deteriorates significantly over a few days.

    顾客:我明天就去查一下吧。

    Client:I will go for a check-up tomorrow.

    店员:但愿您没什么事。

    Shop assistant:I hope everything turns out fine for you?

    顾客:谢谢。还用开单么?

    Client:Thank you, do have any bill to pay?

    店员:不用,直接去银台交费就行。请您慢走。

    Shop assistant:No. Thanks for coming!

    顾客:再见。

    Client:Goodbye!, http://www.100md.com