当前位置: 首页 > 药业版 > 营销.药店
编号:11284229
“有治便秘的药吗?”
http://www.100md.com 2005年10月31日 《中国医药报》 2005.10.31
     店员:您好!请问您需要什么药?

    Hello,what can I do for you?

    顾客:我最近又便秘了,很难受。

    I feel under the weather these days for I ''ve got constipation again.

    店员:持续多长时间了?

    How long does it last?

    顾客:到今天为止已经四天了。

    4 days till now.

    店员:您以前便秘时服用过什么药吗?

    Did you take any medicines for constipation before?

    顾客:我用过一些药,可是感觉效果不太明显。

    Yes,but the effect is not good.

    店员:这次出现便秘,您去看过医生吗?

    Did you go to see the doctor this time?

    顾客:没有。

    No.

    店员:治疗便秘的药在2号柜台,您可以去看一下。

    You can go to counter 2, where you can find the medicines for constipation.

    顾客:我不太想吃成药了。

    I have no interest in patent medicines.

    店员:可以,我们店的药师在1号柜台,您可以跟她细讲一下您的病情。

    Then you can go to counter 1 to find our pharmacist and communi-cate with her about your illness in details.

    顾客:多谢。

    Thanks a lot.

    店员:对了,您以后要多吃蔬菜和水果,辛辣的食物要少吃,还要培养良好的大便习惯。

    It would be helpful to eat more vegetables, fruits and less spicy foods. To form a good habit to empty the bowels would also help.

    顾客:谢谢您的提醒。

    Thanks for your reminder.

    店员:不客气。

    You''re welcome.

    ■英文知识:

    albendazole阿苯达唑;mebendazole甲苯达唑;glucurolactone葡醛内酯;inosine肌苷;oleanolic acid齐墩果酸;dehydrocholic acid去氢胆酸;phenylpropanol苯丙醇。

    (赵喜君 华铮 王立峰), http://www.100md.com(赵喜君;华铮;王立峰)