当前位置: 100md首页 > 医学版 > 医学资料 > doc资料 > word资料08 > 正文
编号:11611702
超声检查时与老外的常用对话:.doc
http://www.100md.com
    参见附件(65kb)。

    超声检查时与老外的常用对话:

    Dialogues in ultrasound room B超室对话

    (一)For digestive system(gall bladder,pancreas) 消化系统(胆囊,胰腺)

    Good morning!Mr....(Miss...,Mrs....) 早上好!...先生(...小姐,...太太)

    I'm doctor sophieshi. 我是sophie医生。

    Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。

    I'll do an abdomen ultrasonography for you,including L,GB,P,SP,K. 我将为您做腹部超声波检查,包

    (liver, gall bladder,pancreas,spleen,kidney) 括肝胆胰脾肾。

    The GB and P check has to be done on an empty stomach. 胆囊和胰腺检查需要空腹。

    Have you eaten anything today? 您今天空腹了吗?

    (no)OK,let me examine you please. (是的)好的,请让我为您做检吧.。

    Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt and lie down on 请解开衣服放松皮带躺在检查床上。

    the couch. lift up your shirt.

    Please relax.I'm not going to do anything to hurt you,but a little cool. 请放松,我不会使您感到疼痛,但是有一点点冷。

    Now put your arms overhead. 请把手放在头上。

    Please breathe deeply,and just hold your breath for a moment, 请深呼吸,然后屏住。

    Breathe through your mouth. 张口呼吸。

    Any tenderness here? 这里有压痛吗?

    Please lie on your right side(left side). 请向右侧睡(左侧睡)。

    Right.That's finished. 好了,检查结束了。

    You can wipe off the gel with paper,and get up to dress now. 您可以用纸把耦合剂檫掉然后起来穿衣服了。

    Please sit down here for a moment,our nurse will come to take your 您在这里坐一会儿,护士马上过来取报告然后

    report right now and take you to the physician. 带您去医生那里。

    Take care ,Bye. 再见。

    (not empty stomach) (不是空腹)

    I'll make an appointment for you right away. 那我来给您预约一下。

    Come Friday morning at 8 o'clock,please don't eat or drink 星期五早晨来,前一晚8点以后不要吃或喝任

    anything after 8 o'clock the night before your check. 何东西。

    I'v writed down the time and noice on the paper,you may look at 我把预约的时间和注意事项写在预约单上,如

    it and question me if you have something to ask. 果您有何问题请尽管提。

    Remember to take the appointment and request form. 记得把预约单和申请单一起带来。

    It 's my pleasure. 不用谢。

    See you Friday morning. 星期五早上见!

    densyfatty infiltration the beginning of the fatty liver

    Sentences Commonly Used by

    Medical Personnel

    医务人员常用语

    1. What can do for you?

    你有什么事?

    2.May I help you?

    我能帮你什么忙?

    8.Please take a seat!

    please sit down!

    请坐下.

    4.Wait a moment, please.

    请等一等.

    5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

    对不起让你久等了.

    6.It is not serious.

    病情不严重.

    7.Don't worry.

    There is nothing to worry about.

    不必顾虑。

    8.You need a thorough examination.

    你需要做一个全面检查.

    9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

    你需要在医院里住几夭.

    We think that you had better be hospitalized

    我们认为你最好住进医院来。

    10. You should stay in bed for a few days.

    你需要卧床几天.

    11. You can keep on working.

    You can carry on with your work.

    可以继续工作。

    12. You should be very careful for a week or two

    这一两周内,你需要很注意。

    13. Try to relax and keep calm.

    尽量放松保持镇静。

    14. You'll soon be all right.

    你很快就会好起来的.

    15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

    这药对你肯定会很有效的.

    16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process ......

您现在查看是摘要介绍页,详见DOC附件(65kb)